Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
- Skill 1 : A degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other similar quantitative field.
- Skill 2 : Deep understanding of Statistical / Machine Learning methods, e.g. Markov Chain, Bayesian models, NN, etc.
- Skill 3 : Basic data engineering skills: building ETL pipelines, data monitoring, ...
- Skill 4 : Ability to create innovative technical concepts to solve realworld Machine Learning problems
- Skill 5 : Passion to develop a great product as part of an agile team
- Skill 6 : Writing Python code that is used in production
- Skill 7 : Bias towards fast delivery while having high quality standards
- Additional preferred skill : Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, Athena, Lambda, Data Pipelines)
NoSQL DBs like MongoDB
If you are interested to apply to this position send us your CV and your cover letter.
1 : Further develop our models and solutions
2 : Test new approaches and techniques
3 : Work within project teams of 3-4 people
4 : Be in charge of all aspects of your tasks within the project, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
5 : Play a critical role in the team as a creative Data Scientist/ ML Engineer working at production level