BI Analyst & Dashboard Developer (m/f)
- Skill 1 : Good programming skills (Python strongly preferred)
- Skill 2 : Good knowledge of SQL
- Skill 3 : Experience with data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- Skill 4 : Ideally a degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or other similar quantitative field
- Skill 5 : Passion to develop a great product as part of an agile team
- Skill 6 : Bias towards fast delivery while having high quality standards
- Skill 7 : Team players who thrive in a small company with a challenging, fast-moving environment
- Skill 8 : “Down & dirty” problem solvers
- Additional preferred skill : Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
Performance marketing knowledge
- Additional preferred skill : Some admin knowledge of MySQL databases
- Additional preferred skill : Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, Data Pipelines)
NoSQL DBs like MongoDB
- Additional preferred skill : Data engineering skills, building ETL pipelines, data monitoring, ...
If you are interested to apply to this position send us your CV and your cover letter.
1 : Further develop and improve our client dashboards (mainly in PowerBI & Tableau)
2 : Data analysis and result visualization
3 : Test new approaches and techniques to improve with our IT team the database and reporting system
4 : Work within project teams of 3-4 people
5 : Be in charge of all aspects of your tasks within the project, from research and development to testing and deployment